[Cdt-l] CDT Mailing Labels

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 00:32:49 CST 2012

In the 24 hours I've pretty much double checked all the addresses, zip
codes and mileages as well as adding the Columbus route (I'll probably
add the Ferris Mountain route), several other towns, what hostels there
are on the CDT and a bunch of websites. I'm still waiting to hear back
from Benchmark and Big Sandy for the proper procedures and rates.

If you're hiking the CDT, it should not come in handy for food drops,
but perhaps more importantly, for maps, guidebooks and bounce boxes.

CDT Mailing Label Maker <http://www.soruck.net/cdt/>

PS you may notice some of the mileages are somewhat different. I like to
call them "Sly miles". Most of the time there an average of Wolf and Ley
miles. Regardless, they should give you a good idea of how many days it
takes to get from town to town.

if you notice any glaring errors or omissions let me know.

Sly