[Cdt-l] black range resupply

matthew lesniewicz mlesswicz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 15:03:52 CST 2012

I would also put a plug in for resupplying on Hwy 35 at Lake Roberts General store 9 miles west of Sapillo. It seems to be an option left out. Actually referring back to the original CDTA guide book 2001. Ah yes, I'm one of the few that use these things as a reference tool. Have all 4. Cool to see how the trail is evolving.
Looks to be slightly closer than east Mimbres 11 mi and Lynnae's I'm not sure. I've been there and has plenty of "snacks" but limited full resupply for such a huge section ahead.
Most likely could send a box and supplement extra grub
HC 68 Box 95,
Silver City 88061
phone- 800 224-1080
And there's also the Spirit Canyon Lodge and Cafe  505 536-9459/ email  info at spiritcanyon.com   Still open?

If I was coming out of silver and heading to the Black Range, within the first day, I would also consider hitting up Pinos Altos 5 mi south hwy 15, "historic" buckhorn saloon/opera house for a bite and beer. 505 538-9911
RV park there as well 888 388-4501 if ya drink to much!
Neat little village

Peace
VD