[Cdt-l] Lujan to La Garita CDNST Relocation

Tony Mason tony at greyrock.org
Tue Dec 4 18:50:43 CST 2012

I have to agree with Camp. I too have thru-hiked and thru-biked this
section and saw no bikes besides myself.
This is a very remote area that gets virtually no use other than hikers and
bikers on the CT/CDT.
In fact I would argue that it should be left as is and the resources be
spent on other areas that get more traffic and have higher potential for
user conflict. Monarch Crest would be an obvious choice.
Tony

Robert Anthony Mason MD
Windsor Family Clinic PC
4630 Royal Vista 7