[Cdt-l] Lulu discount codes (Mapbooks)

Steven Camp wingnut.hiker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:15:48 CST 2012

I am hiking from Rogers Pass to Marias Pass.  That was closed by fire when
we got to it last year and I didn't want to miss the Bob.  Probably do it in
late July or early August.  Then I will be finished.

Anybody out there wanting company in the Scapegoat / Bob around then let me
know.  I'm flexible on the dates, but will have to let my office know a
couple of weeks in advance.  I'm not too fast - low 20's are tops for me.
I'm figuring on 9-10 days total with a resupply at Benchmark.

Camp