[Cdt-l] Mountain bikes on the CDT

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:23:25 CST 2012

On this subject?  No.   The CDT is, by law, hiker and horse compatible. If you throw bikes into the mix, then somewhere, sometime, someone gets hurt.
Horses DO NOT get along with bikes.  Went through this crap in PA.  The CDT doesn't need it.
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] Mountain bikes on the CDT

Can't we all....just get along?