[Cdt-l] mountain bikes on... mainly the cdt-l

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:55:56 CST 2012

It wouldn't be a mirror image of the AT, the AT doesn't allow horses
except for a 30 mile section in the Great Smokys which is grandfathered
in. It could be considered a mirror image of the PCT but, they don't let
bikes at all.

You can have to old section to yourselves without having to yield to
hikers (cough, cough) why would you even want to share a trail with
horses and hikers?

Sly