[Cdt-l] CDT paintings for sale

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Dec 16 20:03:40 CST 2012

Thanks for posting this... These are really unique - not something you
normally see from a thru-hike. Just curious if you'd thought about
putting up an on-line gallery where these were all listed in one big
page? Some people might not think to scroll down / load all the older
posts to see some of the additional paintings. (I know it's not exactly
straightforward to do galleries like that in Wordpress).

Did you paint these while you were out hiking?... like take a long break
& paint? or when you got to town? Just curious as to your methods...

-Jonathan