[Cdt-l] Black range

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:17:46 CST 2012

Hey Otter,

Congratulations, you're almost finished.

Besides the Black Range, I know there's several ways of doing the Gila
(Wolf, Ley, Other) but attempting to find a ball park figure, or
average, does anyone know how much longer is the Black Range route from
where the trails diverge near Gila Hot Springes to where they hook back
up again?  I guesstimated 40 miles but another source I saw appeared to
be much Longer.

Thanks,

Sly