[Cdt-l] Black range (Sly)

eagletonjim at aol.com eagletonjim at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 21:16:29 CST 2012

The trails diverge at Silver City.? The official route probably adds?5+ miles to the standard Ley road walk?route before the Gila route goes north.? ?I only took the first 30 miles of the Black Range trail before taking the Military trail back to the Doc Campbells road.? 40 miles seems like a good conservative guess.?There are a lot of other variables, like?do you hitch, walk or skip Lake Roberts, Ley vs CDTA miles etc.?
?
Sorry for the low value post, I'm interested also.?
?
Rambler