[Cdt-l] Black range

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:58:14 CST 2012

>From the Bearcreek NM book:

The beginning of segment 7 on the north end of Silver City is at mile
144.5 on the designated route.  The Gila route heads off near there.

The Gila route rejoins the designated route at the beginning of
segment 15 (FS94/3090 - my reading of the maps a few weeks ago,
anyway), mile 334.4.

So, the length of the designated route in between those two points is
about 190 miles.

Page 184 of Yogi's town guide implies that it's about 102 'Ley miles'
between Silver City and reconnection of the routes on Ley NM30.