[Cdt-l] My CDT

Brooks Wilson wilson.brooks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:33:30 CST 2012

The countdown has begun. I plan on starting at Crazy Cook on April 15. I
put a map on my blog:
http://brooksmapped.blogspot.com/2012/02/final-countdown.html

I don't know if everyone would count it as the CDT since I'm intentionally
skipping sections in favor of other places I've always wanted to go.

 I've seen some posts about people looking for another trail to hike, and
might I suggest the Idaho Centennial Trail:
http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/recreation/idahocentennialtrail.aspxIt's
kind of a mini CDT with the desert of the Snake River valley,
mountains of central Idaho and glaciated features of Northern Idaho
and arguably more remote in some areas. There website has a lot of great
info including GPS tracks.

Good hiking,

Brooks