[Cdt-l] good shelter for high winds

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:56:12 CST 2012

CDT hikers are always hard to track down.  I don't have a specific
suggestion for your shelter, but here's a few links to gear lists from
last year:

Chance: http://chancewalksalot.com/?page_id=84
Me: http://blog.presinet.com/spot-map-and-gear-list
Gadget: http://postholer.com/mobi/viewJournal.php?sid=fe8bcbe13d6619070a78a5bf554bdd58
Speedstick: http://www.marriedtothetrail.com/blog/2011/5/2/52-heading-to-the-southern-terminus.html
Piper: http://borntohike.net/2011/06/13/gear-list/
Fandango (crap gear list buddy):
http://www.trailjournals.com/gear.cfm?trailname=11021

And that's it from me... I surely have more links somewhere but...
laziness has kicked in.

Ryley