[Cdt-l] All Mapbooks...

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Thu Feb 23 15:56:51 CST 2012

There is a 20 % discount code that is expiring tonight at midnight somewhere.  It is SWEET305

Don’t really know about the other questions at this time.  The books will have to be re-published when they are changed but there might be a way to just get updates for a while for existing book owners who aren’t thru hiking in a single season.

Once you get something from Lulu they will send you spam occasionally  which has the discount codes.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net