[Cdt-l] CDT Waypoints available pre-loaded on SD cards

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 26 18:06:19 CST 2012

For several years we have been selling SD cards with Waypoints pre-loaded
for Colorado Trail hikers.  I have had inquiries from people wanting this
service for the CDT so now that we have finalized WY it is done.  Nine cards
are needed to do the entire CDT.  There is a cheaper and simpler alternative
that combines all 7,111 waypoints into a single POI (point of interest) file
that fits on a single card.

There is a discussion on the website about POI's versus Waypoints.

As always, the GPS data is all on the website free of charge for general use
at  www.bearcreeksurvey.com  to make your own cards.  Take the "Waypoints"
link from the main page then the "Download"  link.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown (bearcreek)

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com