[Cdt-l] GDMBR / CDT question

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:11:34 CST 2012

As I remember, the AC maps had information on the towns written on the maps. (We found one while hiking across the Basin.)  If they are up to date, they might do.  If they haven't been revised in a few years, you might do better with Yogi's book.  We ran into some cyclists in Pie Town in 2006 who were told there was still a grocery store there.  The store was out of business before 1999.   Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/