[Cdt-l] Handbook

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:10:49 CST 2012

My CDT Handbook, Town Guide, Green Bandana,  Spoon, Resupply
Points...etc...just arrived.  The J. Ley maps are in queue.  Let the
planning begin...

Quick Question:  If I have the 2010 J. Ley waypoints (from Sly I
think...White Blaze) loaded into my GPS App, should that be sufficient, or
are there better/more accurate waypoints out there?

Thanks,

Blister