[Cdt-l] hiker services needed in southern NM

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 14:29:50 CST 2012

Hey folks-

Can we all maybe just take a deep breath, step back, and leave the trail angel vs guidebook issue out of the news for the time being? We all have enough on our plate right now, I think.

I hope Keith will reconsider. To the extent that he's providing services to hikers, he's something of a business entity, and business would appear to be good, mutually beneficial, and all that. I don't personally know any more about it than this, but I would welcome his services even if we didn't happen to hit it off personally. Something tells me we would, though, and I'm sure Keith could tell me some interesting tales about the ibex up in the Floridas and other local lore. To borrow a quote from the CDTA, "The Trail Unites Us."

- blisterfree