[Cdt-l] Keith and Mary in Deming

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:04:08 CST 2012

Not for nothing Keith never said he was going to stop being a trail
angel, only that he wouldn't be hosting hikers in 2012.  His decision
seems kind of hasty considering he's probably never been in Yogi's book,
yet hikers still know about him.  Until the past few years most hikers
that took the Columbus route either stayed in a conveniently located
motel in Deming, which is a pretty cool town in it's own right, or
resupplied and hiked on.  It's not that big a deal.

It's Yogi's prerogative to include, or not include, what she thinks will
best benefit the hiker.  Not having Keith in it, isn't going to diminish
it's value over the course of the trail.

Sly