[Cdt-l] Where is the expressed passion?

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:48:20 CST 2012

Sly wrote - "if it weren't  for him, it probably wouldn't exist." There's a small error in that phrase - the correct way to say it would be - "if it weren't  for him (Jim Wolf), the CDT would NOT exist." He was the ONLY person to advocate for the CDT at the Congressional hearings that established the National Trails. And he invented CDTS on the spot (during the hearing) when he found  that the Trail wouldn't be approved without a sponsoring organization.  And he has continued to work for and support the trail, and to scout and publish guidebooks that are far more detailed and accurate than any other has been.    The CDT is Jim Wolf's creation and he has nurtured and cared for it far more than any other person or organization.   We all should say "Thank you" to the man.  Jim
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/