[Cdt-l] The logistics...

Pete E. Michelinie michelinie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:20:08 CST 2012

"It's the little details that derail your dreams, as simple as it seems."  Help me to get past this by figuring out a 2012 CDT resupply plan!

I want to send just enough boxes to evenly divvy up the pounds of maps and guide books I have stacked up here. I also want to send as few boxes as possible and buy along the way as much as possible. I also don't want a bounce box (not sure why, it's just my style). I think 7-10 would be a good number.  If anyone out there could give me a list of towns that you think would best fit these ideals I would be so grateful. A rough idea of how many days of food in each box would be an added bonus (I'm a strong hiker, I imagine it will be a 5 month hike.)

Kind regards,
Furniture

P.S. This is my first CDT-l entry! Wooooo!