[Cdt-l] Resupply on the CDT

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:02:00 CST 2012

Yeah, Furniture ordered his book in Jan 2011.  At the time, the edition he
got was new (published in Dec 2010).  That edition did not have the
resupply matrix.

I have communicated with Furniture today via email regarding the resupply
information he's looking for.

Thanks for all the nice comments regarding the CDT Handbook!  I really
enjoy producing it.

Yogi