[Cdt-l] Fwd: CDTA closing its doors

PeekTrekker4 at aol.com PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 10:01:08 CST 2012

____________________________________
 From: PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
To: Teresa at cdtrail.org
Sent: 1/27/2012  10:00:22 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Re: [Cdt-l] CDTA closing its  doors

Okay, I have to ask:
1. Will the WY & ID/MT mapbooks get published? By  Lulu?
2. Will the GPS tracks for WY & ID/MT get published? By whom? Will  all 4
of the tracks still be available somewhere?

In a message dated 1/13/2012 3:10:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,