[Cdt-l] Mosquitoes in the Winds

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Jul 9 08:41:08 CDT 2012

Thank you all for your mosquito warnings. Sounds like I'll be
somewhere in the thick of it. In Oregon they did not sleep at night
and they didn't wane much in the day and there really was no
difference between being near a lake or being in an area with no
visible water for miles. They were able to bite through all of my
clothing, including shoes. I will bring my Oregon stuff then and
maybe make some new stuff I had been dreaming of during the onsloaught.