[Cdt-l] CDT thru Glacier NP

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 14:10:54 CDT 2012

It's not clear what road walking between Marias Pass and Two Medicine has to
do with getting permits within the park unless it is to just get to the
ranger station quicker. No reason not to hike the CDT from Marias Pass into
East Glacier -- which you can do in a day -- have a good meal and rest, then
take a shuttle to Two Medicine to deal with your permits. Getting through
the park will probably take longer than you like, given available campsites,
but you should be able to come up with something decent.