[Cdt-l] Montana Wilderness Association accepts bikes on the CDT because the local agency does

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:12:44 CDT 2012

I wasn't aware the WMA supports bikes. What kind of "wilderness" org are
they? In name only?

I'm another one that would prefer to keep bikes off the CDT, especially
motorized ones in areas that are presently closed to them. Can you image
the AT or PCT with bikes and motor bikes legally running up and down them?

If it comes down to it the trail is fine as it is with the FS and NPS
doing what needs to be done.

YMMV