[Cdt-l] Montana Wilderness Association accepts bikes on the CDT because the local agency does

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Tue Jul 10 16:19:43 CDT 2012

There are many places along the CDT that are currently motorized.  Most of the work being done on the trail by volunteer organizations is for the purpose of relocating it to a non-motorized alignment.  The organizations that are doing this work deserve enthusiastic support from the hiking community.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com