[Cdt-l] Montana Wilderness Association accepts bikes on the CDT because the local agency does

Andrew longhiker.pct at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:50:49 CDT 2012

I agree that the 10 miles of the CDT on the Monarch Crest are a total pain.
Other than that, the CDT with its light use is a heck of a lot quieter and
more tranquil than the PCT.

Too bad CDTS doesn't build trail.  Regardless, it's nice to have
philosophers out there to tell us how to think.

AJ (longhiker)

longhiker.pct at gmail.com