[Cdt-l] Civility on the CDT-L

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:09:05 CDT 2012

AJ - If anyone waged war on CDTA, it would be me.  It took them 4 years to get around to the policy that CDTS adopted in 1979 - no motorized use on the CDT. There's more - a lot more, but it's all irrelevant now so your apparent defense of the organization is your problem and nobody else cares.   Cupcake - I didn't get his post, don't have a clue what he said - but he's been a friend, is a thruhiker, and just doesn't perpetrate the kind of attack you perceive.   Not sure why you think he pissed in your Wheaties, but, as you said, get over it - you're being a PITA.  And you're making the organization you support so vociferously look bad.   BTW, so far everyone you've attacked is a past thruhiker - are you?   Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/