[Cdt-l] Wind River Range

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 14:37:15 CDT 2012

""Since you've been there, what is your opinion on driving to Big Sandy
in your own car? They outfitter said the road isn't really all that
bad and you could do it in a small car.""

FWIW, I went to this same trailhead previously.  My friends and I went up the road in question in a Mazda 626 with no difficulty.

Speaking of The Winds, I will be there at the end of this month for a week.

Taking in some of the CDT, but also doing my own thing and off trail in places.

Maybe I will see some of you out there.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco