[Cdt-l] Montana Wilderness Association accepts bikes on the CDT because the local agency does

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:33:20 CDT 2012

While I have not enjoyed the "friction", I have certainly understood how most feel. For the record I'd like to say that I would be happiest if the CDT was hiker-only, or perhaps equestrian-only, but I'd also be happiest if I had the only car allowed on the highway. IOW, we all have to learn to improve what we can, and to accept those things we can t change. We also need to allow everyone to "march to their own drummer" and not comdemn them for it.

Earl
Owner of the lightest-wekght MagLite ever...