[Cdt-l] How to get to Dubois?

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Fri Jul 13 10:31:54 CDT 2012

Maybe you're looking at one of the more "radical" alternates that I've drawn in the northern wind river range? The one that goes over Shale Mtn, and comes out at a trailhead near Ross Lake? That trailhead is a few miles south of Dubois - in the opposite direction of Togwotee Pass. It's not a continuous route. But the red line is continuous... And as others mentioned, it's a bit of a hitch from the cdt to Duvois.

Jonathan