[Cdt-l] How to get to Dubois?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jul 13 20:12:16 CDT 2012

Oh, I see. I didn't look far enough north on the maps. I have the
South and North Wind River range maps plus the JL Maps and in the top
right corner of the North Wind River one it shows a road and it says
6 miles to Dubois. I was trying to figure out how you get there to
the spot on JL's map #WY12b/Ross Lake.