[Cdt-l] The Payphone Report

Kristina Sullivan kristina.roback at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:58:20 CDT 2012

Hi!
We are hiking without pones as well and it's been tricky at times when you want to make a longer call, but I found that for quick calls people are usually willing to let you borrow theirs. And yes, starting with "I have a phone card.." makes it easier.
Anyway, i wanted to add to your list:
Salida- outside Wal-Mart, and inside the Visitor Center (shorter calls). There use to be a couple downtown and people will direct you there, but they are all ripped out. The hostel doesn't have a phone but John will usually help you if he's around.

Be well,
Kristina