[Cdt-l] hyatt's

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:55:56 CDT 2012

Very nice people indeed. I lost my maps for a twenty-mile stretch in that
area. I was backtracking a surplus of bonus miles when one of the Hyatt's
pulled over to help. They said they have helped many hikers, including
giving some a place to camp and to refill their water bottles. The woman I
spoke with had even offered a place to stay if I couldn't find my way. (She
didn't have a clue where the Hadley tractor tire was, and neither did I,
but after another bout of bonus miles I found it.)
Good people. -speedstick