[Cdt-l] Trail-fitti

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:32:37 CDT 2012

That hiker was me. My intention, when I scraped "Blister CDT 2012" into the
very soft sandstone with my hiking pole (near the dry river bed just south
of Cuba) was that it would wash away during the next few downpours.

I apologize if I overestimated the erosion process and it lasts more than a
couple of storms.

Please don't kick me off the CDT.

Blister
AT - 2006