[Cdt-l] Hey all,

Stephen Olshansky olshanskystephen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 08:59:36 CDT 2012

Hey all,
On bus to grants. Will arrive tomorrow around dark. Gonna jump on northbound. Looks like all the fires are south of i40. Looks like clear sailing right now to the north.
Greyhound is now unbeknownst to me searching carry ons. I had my stick rolled up in my pad and the guy asked "what is this?" as he kept feeling the point with his finger. "this is dangerous" he proclaimed!" It goes under or it's mine and you got any camping knives in there?"
No...........he found my little rounded scissors. Scissors! These are mine as he confiscated the pr.
Might tee it up (play golf) in Albuquerque with a friend before he drops me off tomorrow in grants. Night start.
Think everyone is north of me by about three weeks.

I'm on postholer this year

Hyoh

Life is a hike

The otter