[Cdt-l] NM fires

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 11:23:36 CDT 2012

Yes, my son is on the fire crew and they cut a huge swath to control the fire north of Silver.  I'm guessing it will take generations for total regrowth of the Gila.  There should be grasses and regrowth starting with the rains.  Perhaps they'll be gentle rains~

I'm in CA right now...Agua Dulce....meeting lots of hikers and potential CDT hikers!

Warmly,
Lynnae McConaha
http://ChamomileConnection.com

"Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes that see reality." Nikos
Kazantzakis

Message: 2