[Cdt-l] CDT Montana - Please Get Involved

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Tue Jun 5 10:50:36 CDT 2012

I wanted to share some exciting news with you; CDT work is still very alive
in Montana and Idaho. When CDTA shut its doors in January 2012, the Montana
Wilderness Association stepped up and took on the charge. Check out the
volunteer projects for this summer on our website.

And, even better, we strongly encourage you to make a donation to keep the
work going. Ask your family and friends to donate for every mile you hike
in MT & ID (980 miles). We need YOUR help to keep efforts going. When CDTA
ceased operations there was chatter about folks that wished they would have
donated last year. Well.....here's your opportunity. We are looking at new
connections for future years, but it's all dependent upon finances. Find
the red "Donate Now" button on the CDT Montana website and thank you for
giving generously.

CDT Montana Website: http://cdtmontana.org/index.html
CDT Montana Facebook (Like us!): https://www.facebook.com/cdtmontana
CDT Montana PBS Video: http://cdtmontana.org/pbs.html