[Cdt-l] The Trail Show

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 23:03:10 CDT 2012

What do four Triple Crowners do who are now married and/or have a kid on the way, about to get married and love beer do?

They talk smack. They talk trail. And have a free form discussion that, in theory, talks about trail at times.

The equivalent of sitting around the campfire and shooting the breeze. Or maybe hearing four people ramble and ramble some more.

A different type of hiking podcast.  Less gear  and more beer. :)

It's The Trailshow...and the first episode is up on iTunes.

"Your
 show hosts are yours truly, Felicia Hermosillo, Paul Magnanti and Mike
DiLorenzo!!! Broadcasting live from the Historic Beer District of
Boulder, Colorado every month!"

We are bit rough around the edges, esp. for the first show, but I'd like to think that is our charm. ;-D

Remember folks, don't take it too seriously...none of us do!

http://thetrailshow.com/
http://www.facebook.com/thetrailshow
http://twitter.com/#!/trailshow

Paul "Mags" Magnanti