[Cdt-l] Bear can in the Bob

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:56:36 CDT 2012

It's not required AFAIK to carry a bear can in the Bob.  There will be
few issues with hanging, although you will have to be careful of
camping in burn areas - we definitely had to hike an extra mile or two
to find good trees sometimes.

Other than that, I believe the only "can required area" in 2011 was
Glacier, and that was because their bear hang bars were buried nearly
to the top in snow.

Read Yogi's, surely it's all in there!

Cheers,

Ryley