[Cdt-l] Creede Update Accomodations

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:47:00 CDT 2012

That sounds like the Sawtooth trail we saw in 1999.  I wonder if they've ever cleared it?Ginny
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/
 Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:28:27 -0700
From: tkconover1 at yahoo.com
To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [Cdt-l] Creede Update Accomodations

. Sawtooth trail of
 the Divide is still a bit of a mess with blowdowns that have not been cleared in a couple of years it looks like. 2 hours to do the 1 1/2 miles or so and trail is a bit hard to find in the first 3/4 mile sometimes. Goose Creek trail is fine. Outfitter very hiker friendly and said we were the first CDT hikers he had seen this season although I know there were several ahead of us. Best wishes to all other pilgrims this season.