[Cdt-l] Rawlins exit options

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:15:08 CDT 2012

I've been to Rawlins several times -- well, MORE than several times,
driving the 18-wheeler.  Rawlins is fairly isolated, but has motels, truck
stops, grocery stores, and according to
http://www.greyhound.com/en/locations/terminal.aspx?city=820138 the bus
stops at the TA truck stop.

The AMTRAK Pioneer was discontinued in 1997, so passenger train is out, and
there doesn't seem to be any airlines serving Rawlins, either.

I found three car rental outfits there, via the internet.  One is U-Haul,
and the other two I've never heard of before -- Quality Auto and Murray's.
I suspect they are both local only, but I didn't call them to check.

Looks like Greyhound is the only option.

Earl