[Cdt-l] Alcohol Stoves included in CO statewide fire ban

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 18 14:58:19 CDT 2012

Hikers in Colorado need to be aware that there is a statewide ban on open
fires except in campgrounds with specially constructed fire pits.
Here is the part a lot of hikers aren't going to like - alcohol stoves are
considered open fires because there is no off/on valve so they are banned.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com