[Cdt-l] CDT Montana Trail Resource

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Mon Jun 25 11:21:32 CDT 2012

Hey Folks -

Don't forget that we are a great trail resource for questions. AND we love
meeting thru-hikers on our trail work projects. Check our schedule in case
your planning and hiking put you near our crews. You are welcome to join us
for dinner if you give us a heads up or camp with our volunteers.

Also, not many donations from thru-hikers this year. Only 3 on our list. It
would be really great to see some more support for building and maintaining
OUR trail. Our goal is $20k by end of the year. We are looking for 10 folks
to start us off wit $1000 each and then to approach some local businesses
to match that amount.

We have 1 donation of $1000 right now. Who else can help? We need nine
more! That's about $1 for every mile in Montana and Idaho that we take care
of (980 miles total). Thanks.

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association