[Cdt-l] Fires in Montana

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Wed Jun 27 15:04:23 CDT 2012

Check here for updates related to wildfires in MT:
http://www.inciweb.org/state/27/. Of course, you can check fire info for
other states here, as well. You can find closures, maps and photos at this
link, as well. The Corral Fire is likely the fire folks are hearing about
in Helena (west valley, near city).

Nothing is impacting travel on CDT at this time, but you never know what
the summer holds for us. I'll try to keep updating on cdtl, but also a good
idea to bookmark this link as I am in/out of the office for field work this
summer with volunteers on the CDT.

Oh yeah, did I mention that we'd love some support from the thru-hiker
community to build this trail? ;) You can find the donation link on our CDT
Montana website (big red button on every page). You are prime users on this
trail. Doesn't hurt to pay a little trail tax and give back to those that
are working on it. Thanks in advance for your generous support:
www.cdtmontana.org. * <http://www.cdtmontana.org>*

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association