[Cdt-l] Jerry Browns Maps

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:15:32 CST 2012

Hello Step

Nope the Bear Creek maps are not mentioned in my book.   The MT and WY
mapbooks just came out this month.  I will be using them on the CDT this
year, so future editions of my book will have a review of these maps.

I suspect they're fantastic.  I used Jerry's mapbook on the CT and I loved
it.  You just have to be aware that Jey, Jerry, and Wolf map different
routes.

Yogi