[Cdt-l] Response to questions on ham radio and backpacking

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:16:47 CST 2012

John,

You should try to get in touch with Bruce, N7RR.  He hiked parts of the PCT
in 2006 and 2008.  His trail journals I think are on trailjournals.com.
His went by Doodad in 2006 and Nanuck (sp) in 2008.  When I picked him up
from Fuller Ridge Campground, he had a Tinymite in operation with a dipole
strung between two trees.  He is also an editor at QST.

73
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk

--