[Cdt-l] All Jerry's Waypooints/POI's on postholer google maps

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Fri Mar 9 08:02:45 CST 2012

“Is a list of the waypoints available where I can print them? Thanks”

I have put a link on the Bearcreek website where you can download just the tables and descriptions without the gpx files.  It is a zip archive containing  waypoint listings in printable pdf format – Latitudes, Longitudes, UTM coordinates, and descriptors for the entire trail.  (NM,CO,WY,MT/ID)  Just take the regular links to the waypoint files and there will be an added link for getting the listings.  The lists are also packaged with the individual state’s gpx files, but not with the POI’s.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com