[Cdt-l] Fwd: Hitchhiking ticket

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:43:29 CDT 2012

The psychology and superstitions of hitching:

One thing I want to try is creating signs on my TyVek that are tailored to
the team mascot of the State I am in.  Colors, Mascots...etc.  That might
increase the chances/speed of getting a ride and reduce the chances of
getting a ticket....especially on the CDT?

For example, in Nebraska all you would need to do is write "Go Big Red"
and/or "Go Huskers" to go from 'Stinky Hiker' to 'Salt Of The Earth' in the
minds of the drivers.

Just a thought.

Blister
AT - 2006