[Cdt-l] Gentle Reminder

Paul Stabach stabach at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:52:54 CDT 2012

I agree with Lynne and the Hog.. Particularly at intersections that are ambiguous or where the Lay maps might be slightly off.

I personally would like to get away from all the technology that is overwhelming the CDT these years and try to "do more with less" but I am afraid of being misplaced, alone and out of food or water. I think I am pretty good with a topo map and a compass. The thought of bringing technology into my hike is displeasing.
A couple of well placed markers would be awesome. Even a arrow made out of sticks or something drawn into the sand might be sufficient.

Paul